Thursday, April 30, 2009

we aren't perfect

Since my tink pasitib blog, I've always tried my best to look at the brighter side of just about every unfortunate event that crosses my way. Even though I feel like yelling at somebody already, I would just take a deep breath instead and think about something that'd make the phenomenon look positive.
However, it appears that thinking positive comes easier as an advice than as an action. When everything seems so wrong already, losing your cool is indeed inevitable.

I couldn't help but write about the downpour of negativities around me right now. I just need to let this out. UGH. Forgive me if it'll worsen your already gloomy day but if it won't, then thanks for sparing a lil of your time to read this..I

All of you probably have friendster accounts so I presume that you know something about bulletin board. Yes, you got that right. It's the place at the lower right corner of your fs home page where people's surveys, feelings and announcements are posted. Anyway, I was clicking and reading my board a while ago. Hence I learned about my review mate's reunion, colleague's new mobile number, bored people's survey answers, and more rantings. Then at some point, I reached one schoolmate's post. She actually posts like 5 times everyday about how she loves her deartoy so much or how's the weather like in Great Britain and many other stuffs that concern her beauty, her boyfriend, her friends, great britain and many other stuffs. But this one post of hers really caught my super critically active eyes. It's not bad to post blogs and bulletins. Not at all. However, when your entry entails degradation of another person's character, I think it's not healthy anymore.

Read this one:
ang gusto ko lng eh malaman mo, na nakupo, sole ng deartoy ko ang face niya. thats all. hehehe tas un pa move on move on ka pa? duh...a nymang asar ka na ng mang asar, di ako matatablan ng sinasabi mo, yun nga lng di rin ako magpapaapak ng mga gaya nyo dai... heheh last na lng.. bye bye bye hirit ka pa, may bwelta pa ako, if hihirit ka pa, pango! hehehe and not SOOOO fiTed set of TEETH =P hhehehehe.. peace yo.. heheh mga tao nga naman oh!.
OMG, cindy butete =) hehehe, forward this to her cnu friends nya jan =) we got a nice set of teeth!

I have no idea who's the gurl she's referring to and how ill mannered that gurl maybe. But I believe, having a grudge on someone isn't reason enough to make a capital mistake of letting the world know about that person's flaws especially the physical aspect of his/her personality. So what if a gurl isn't blessed with pearly white and perfectly aligned teeth? So what if i have 154 pimples on my right cheek? So what if my tito lost 25% of his total hair volume? So what if my friend only stands 4'11"?So what if the saleslady has bulges on her waist? So what if the kid's teeth are silver coated? So what if the tourist guide's right eye is squinting while his left isn't? So what if I have calves as big as narra logs? So what if my ex walks in a funny way? As long as a person has a good heart, these blemishes don't matter anymore. I'd rather have a pimpled face angel as a friend than an angelina jolie looking witch.

I perfectly understand the need to take revenge when other parties do us harm but we should do it in a more grownup manner. Attacking through remorseful mention of physical deformities is already hitting below the belt.
I don't know bout you guys, but for me, it's a school age thing to say things like that. The author of that post fyi is blessed with looks, height and intelligence. I still feel sorry for her though. She just made an absolutely pathetic method of ruining her own image.

So what if you're tall and pretty when only your boyfriend and your bestfriends could stand your super bitchy persona?

6 comments:

  1. base muna ako sis!!!

    hmmm tama ka nga.... actually mahirap maging positive lalo na pag tila ba wala kang makitang magandang nangyayari sa paligid mo.... oo nga at may family tayo, mga kaibigan pero kahit nasa tabi natin sila parang hindi pa rin enough yun para maging positive... i myself is trying my very best para maging positive pero... ewan ko ba parang ang hirap hirap eh... haaay bigla tuloy ako nalungkot... habang binabasa ko yung post mo parang nasabi ko na lahat yun sa sarili ko... ramdam na ramdam ko yung emotion sa post mo... haaay it's been awhile na since nakabasa ako ng ganitong post na tagos tagusan sa kaluluwa ko.... nice post ate....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ saul
    salamat..
    nainis kc tlga ako nung nabsa ko..wala akong mkitang bright side sa gnwa nya.
    andami kyang nkakabasa nun, kumustah nman ung image ng sinisiraan nya dbah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah bah away na 'to.biro lang po.natawa ako dun sa nagsulat nun.parang bata.imature.

    nakakaawa ung mga ganun tao,daig pa nila ang diyos kung mkapanghusga at mkapanlait ng tao.maganda nga siya pero ang itsura ng puso niya daig pa ang kambal sa uma.

    sabi nga diyos sa mga taong nilalait, "anak bago ka pa nila laitin,nilait na nila ko."
    npakinggan ko po yan sa homily ng pari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tambay
    oo nga..hay hyaan nlng ntin sila..tsk.bstah wag nlng ntin silang tularan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I super agree with that one, may pagkalaitera ako pero in a good way ko sinasabi. lol. at tsaka pag sa physical deformities di ako ganyan ka-immature wahhh, sobra sya, kikitlin ko buhay niya, ha!

    Eh ano naman kung sungki man siya, o bungal; o di pantay pantay ngipin niya, eh bakit siya pa napiling magustuhan ng boyfriend niya kung nangyari man yun? wahaha. urghh. relax ka lang ate :D sign lang yan na mas insecure siya lol.

    imiss you ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @netaholic
    wow.nbuhay ka!!yahoo..hehe.amishu.
    nweiz, onga, kc ung girl pla eh ex girflfriend ng bf nya now.haha.
    khit sungki man un in the past eh pnatulan prin xa ng guy.
    in short and simple language, attractive ung gurl despite all the bad things that she said against her. hai nkuh.
    insecure tlga.hmf. gusto ko ngang iblog to sa friendster eh pra mlaman nya kung gano xa kababaw.hehe

    ReplyDelete