Saturday, April 25, 2009

ays krim holiday

Last thursday, a colleague and I salivated on the scenic view of our friends licking their deliciously looking icecream on cones at lunchtime. We also wanted to buy that raspberry and rocky road ice cream from FIC but unfortunately, we haven't brought money. So eager to feel the smoothness of those dairy products, we both decided to have an ice cream day on Friday (yesterday).
So yesterday, after we had our lunch, we realized the plan. We watched the ice cream man carefully scooping the ice cream that we wanted with glinting eyes. We can't wait to get hold of the sugar cones. We were so excited that when he handed it to us, it seemed like we went back to school age days again. We savored that creamy flavor of the dessert on our tongues and its cooling effect on our throats. It was heaven!yum yum yum.
Still hungry for more, I texted my 2 friends in college and asked them for a meet up. They're in POEA so I decided to go there after duty. I arrived there just on time. They had just finished everything that they had to accomplish. I told them I wanted to eat ice cream or anything that's cold and creamy and luckily, they wanted it too. So the three of us walked our way to Robinson's Galleria and looked for ice cream parlors. We couldn't decide on where to eat yet so my friend suggested that we eat dinner first then grab some ice cream later. We agreed and dined at KFC-my and their favorite fastfood ever! We talked like 20 years and then left Col. Sander's hub.

While we're probing for the location of our target ice cream parlor - Icebergs, we realized that it'd be better if we'd buy from the supermarket and eat at their foodcourt. That way, it'd be cheaper and we'd have more ice cream to satisfy our cravings. Since nobody disagreed, we went on ice cream hunting.
Like three enthusiastic 8 year old kids, we bought an 800 ml Chocolate truffles ice cream- one of the three Gold Label flavors from Selecta created by chefs whose names I cannot remember.

We situated ourselves on a vacant table and yes, it was icream time again. We got our every taste of happiness straight from the tub. I love every spoon of it-every spoon of creamy milk chocolate and hefty serving of bite size chocolates. It's so yummy. SUPER DUPER YUMMY!!!!! Ecstatically and fantabulously yummy that I wish we were born not to eat rice 3 times a day evryday but ice cream. WAHHHHHHH.. I can't wait for the next ice cream holiday again.

2 comments:

  1. ahaha, backed on being a kid Ate? I love Ice cream too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh...i can't live without ice cream dear..

    ReplyDelete