Wednesday, April 29, 2009

killing the deadline

I have to sleep at 8:00 this evening to be able to reach the 8-hour sleep quota imposed by researchers on human beings. Why do we have to be healthy? We're all gonna die anyway..
wahhhh
I am in big trouble..uhm lemme correct that, seemingly big small trouble. hehe.
Here's my current situation:

Fine: 8:00 is, like, 1.5 hours away.
Not so fine: I have to type the contents of the emergency cart (6 drawers) and submit it tomorrow.
Worse: I haven't started typing yet.
Worst: There are about 300-500 items inside each e-cart and I have to type one for pedia and another one for adult.
Best: The reason why I haven't started yet is that I've been reading BLOGS of the people on my roll. Lawl.

In short and simple language, I'm a dead meat because of blog reading. wahh. I'll probably end up @ 11. hehe.
But I don't care. Reading your blogs is worth the 2 kilograms of eyebags and 1000 tons of laughter and learning. hehe.

Dear Jesus,
Please wake me up @3:45 am tomorrow coz I don't think I'd love receiving a memo this early. I just just submitted my zero-tardiness DTR this afternoon. I have to keep my good image.
Lotsa thanks.
and btw, please bless the people who authored the blogs that I just read.
also, please tell your father that I'd surely appreciate it if I'd be half as good as them in writing. I promise I'd be a good girl.


Always and forever,

Christmas Dessert

6 comments:

  1. lol, mahilig ka din sa rush ate eh no? haha :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do this sometimes... nakakarelate ako masyado aheheks.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha kung alam nyo lng kung anong nangyari pagkatapos..hehe..nweiz mlalaman nyo rin kc ibblog ko xa ngayon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. punta kayo sa blog ko
    barttolina.blogspot.com
    tnx!

    blokalye all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. natuwa naman ako dun. sana kasama ako sa mga oras ng pagbabasa mo,nakakataba ng puso.

    salamat.hahaha nagassume ba?lols

    ReplyDelete
  6. adik kba?nkita mo yang blog roll?may purpose yan.hehe.kung di mo alam, ipapaalam ko sayo. nanjan yan pra may mga definite akong lugar na paparkingan pagngbbloghopping.hehe.alam ko magulo.bstah un na un.hehe

    ReplyDelete