Monday, April 27, 2009

never ending number

(should I write the same title as yours lord?or I'm allowed to make my own?lemme know so i can edit.)

I don't know if should be happy or sad about Lord CM tagging me. Lawl. I'm happy because i was tagged and I'm sad because I was tagged. lawl. Kidding aside, I find it nice that some big guy in the blogosphere has visted my site and eventually tagged me. yeiey. I'm sad because I don't know what to write below. hehehe. But i'll try to fill this up. (with all my might, wish me luck!)

Umpisahan na natin para di na humaba...Kelangan lang daw ilista ang walong bagay base sa mga kategoryang kulay dilaw ang kulay...(according to them)hehe

8 Things i'm looking forward to:

1. saying this "i'm totally over him"
2. probi days. yey.
3. going home to davao this year. (hoping)
4. having a laptop of my own. (i've been looking forward to this since forever, ugh)
5. having a new boyfriend who'll love me truly, madly, deeply.
6. having my sister live with me.
7. christmas. nothing beats christmas fun.
8. my unit assignment.

8 Things i did yesterday:
  1. woke up @ effin 7:30
  2. had breakfast that was only meant to reach the esophagus. (ugh)
  3. attended mass to pray for myself and the people around me.
  4. went to pagsanjan laguna
  5. enjoyed myself with the scenic beauty of the resort
  6. ate a super yummy and uber heavy lunch
  7. slept the whole trip back coz the traffic was extra heavy
  8. texted some friends.
8 Things i wish could do:
  1. LOVE MYSELF MORE
  2. buy a house of my own right now.
  3. treat 5 friends with a 5-day stay in boracay or palawan or singapore.
  4. earn a degree in civil engineering.
  5. delete december 22 2008-june 29, 2008 from my timeline.
  6. adopt my friend's baby and treat her like princess
  7. marry someone who is worth marrying.lawl.
  8. take up masters degree.
8 Shows i watch:
  1. Burn notice
  2. CSI: Miami
  3. Cops
  4. Rachel Ray
  5. May bukas pa.
  6. Game knb (in my patient's room.hehe)
  7. One tree hill (nmiss ko toh ng sobrah)
  8. TV patrol
8 People i tag:
  1. an_indecent_mind
  2. netaholic
  3. mike avenue
  4. wala na akong mtag..hehe
  5. same sa number 4
  6. same sa number 5
  7. same sa number 6
  8. same sa number 7
There you go. hehe. I haven't tagged any other blogger except the three of them. They're my friends and I want them to rejoice and to suffer at the same time too, like what happened to me a while ago.hehe. Peace to the three of you and thanks to lordCM.

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe :D Kahit anong title pa yan, basta nagawa ang tag okey na un...at salamat sa paggawa :)

    Sandali...may nabasa akong "Big Guy", toinks!!!ang liit ko kaya lolzz, marami lang akong kilala dito sa blogsphere, ilang araw din ganyan ka na rin...Big Girl, kaya tuloy tuloy ang pagsusulat...

    Ayun oh!!!New Boyfriend daw!!!Apply na!!! :) , di na ako pwede eh, dalawa na chikiting ko...sila na lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.gnwang classified ads ung blog eh noh?
    wanted: boyfriend.hehe
    hndi nman..hehe
    oo big guy ka. khit sa blogosphere lng.wag kna umangal.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ngek!!!Sige na nga...salamat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. malakas po ang aking pndinig at may nghahanap daw ng boyfren,hehe

    ambilis at nkarating agd ako dito,haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..sino kaya ung naghahanap?!tsktsk..hehe

    ReplyDelete