Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm thinking like I'm old

The first post that i read from netaholic was her amfufu. it's really cute and funny. so i read all other posts of her as well and like others, i enjoyed reading them.
this morning, the first blog that i visited was hers again.
I was happy for certain reasons (yeah, yeah, you got me there)
i was happy because i found my name on her page. geeez. so babaw, i know. but what the heck. when I signed up for a blog, I was only thinking about one thing. To have a safe place where i could put my thoughts on- a place where my friends don't visit (coz i have lotsa secrets and i don't want them to pity me again. i've had enough of those that's-alright-we-understand-you-drama..) . but when people started poppin out on my chatbox , i went like "oh. this is sooo kewl." i never knew that blogging could bring me this wonderful feeling that i have at this very moment-elation.
(fyi, i'm actually smiling while writing this and i hope nobody's spying right now coz they might think i'm mentally challenged or something)
anyhow, i really find this girl (netaholic) smart. i know you can sense it too. she's just 19 and she writes better than me and i'm like what?23?(shame on me,hehe) I really admire her for her writing abilities. the humor, etc. the choice of words, etc. and the cute face, etc. lawl.

@ you, tear_jerker, yes, you..don't look at your back and at your side coz i'm talking to nobody else but you-the author of amfufu and nostalgia (hmmmm, i have a blog with nostalgia in its title too but it's in friendster.so we think the same, huh?!.hehe.yehey.)
anyhow, yeah. read this carefully.
I don't want you to look down on yourself just because you're currently out of school.
Puhleazz, 78% (stat baseless) of the people who are currently studying are jerks. they're just there because they have, you know, money. and how are they doing?uhm. they're so busy trying to be cool and all that. buying all the lastest fashion pieces, owning the uber latest edition of whatchamacallits and then flunking 3/4 of the subjects that they're in.
So technically, you're way better than them.
Keep in mind that not being in school doesn't make you less of a person.
I'm not saying though that you shouldn't finish college.
What I'm saying is that, keep that depression off your system.
I think you're doing just fine.
Don't strain your mind too much with problems that are for grown ups (like them )hehe.
you're still young.
you have to enjoy.
Hone your abilities.
Think of easy ways on how to get back to school. (scholarships, yeah yeah.)
You can also have part time jobs to help you finance side thingies like lip gloss (lol), yellow paper, binder, pens, calculator, photocopies, etc.
Don't worry yet about where you're going coz it'll only consume the time that you're suppose to allot on more important and more productive matters.
I know I am not making sense again.
I know you are intelligent so just try to understand my topsy turvy post.lawl.
owrayt?!
I'm beginning to like this a whole damn lot.
Good day to you Juan and Juana.

6 comments:

  1. nasa ospital ako now...

    my doctor said, i should stop, or at least try to minimize, the things that i keep on doing..

    or else i will eventually lose my nosetrils and my sense of smell due to incessant nose bleeding.

    maybe, i should avoid reading your posts?

    wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, thank you so much ate. yes, I will keep that in mind, anyways, I am in a rush right now. lol. I will continue this comment later coz my best bud is yelling at me right now that we need to go, wahaha. so please please wait for the continuation, this has some thing like a The Comment Part II.. mwahh. I love you po, :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19?...23?...Putek!!!32 na ako lolzzz

    Well ganyan yata talaga ang blogging...4+ months pa lang ako dito pero di ko na maiwan iwan ang pahina ko, isang araw na di ko mabisita eh parang ang tagal kong nawala :D

    Tuloy lang ang pagsusulat, di natin napapansin meron na pala tayong natutulungan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sir Abner(haha)
    ewan ko sayo. tingnan mo nga yang incessant mo. mas malupet pa skin yan!adik ka.hehehe
    @netaholic.
    labyutoo.sana khit konti may naitulong ung mga sinulat ko.hehehe
    @Lord_cm
    ako mukhang mtatagalan sa pagsulat ng next blog kc sobrang busy nako now.huhu. mamimiss ko kayo ng sobrah sobrah,...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, ate here's my the comment part II. lol. yeah, it really helps me, thanks for the enlightenment. have you seen the "click here to donate" button on my blog page sidebar? LMAO, di ba? I have think of one way how to make money, hehe. I just hope it will work, hehe. Mwahh. take care. have a good day. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. it really worked.yeah.I'm happy for you.like super duper happy!

    ReplyDelete