Thursday, May 7, 2009

solitary mode

Everybody's leaving me behind.
Cheeno left for Oxford last Saturday and won't be back til June.
Tita and Tito went to Davao last Monday.
Keana, Krisha and Loren followed them.
Lola is also leaving tomorrow.

Technically, I'm a dead meat at this very moment.
I'm all alone except for the Ates and Kuyas that take care of the house.
Silence just killed me. ( but somehow spared me the benefit of being able to write a blog)

Tomorrow is Kristel's (a good friend of mine) flight. She's leaving the metro for good.
I'm going to miss our KFC moments.awwww..
On Saturday morning is Norie's, Thessa's and Chin's flight (three good friends of mine). It'd be long before I'll have uber gala again. They'll be back after a week or so but they won't be staying long. After a day or two, they'll also leave the Republic of the Philippines area of responsibility to earn five times the amount of the staff nurse's salary here.

To cut the story short, before the sun rises on Saturday (as if it will coz im pretty sure it won't coz it's typhoon era already), I'm a double-dead meat. Hay. I wish I have the power to dobolize my body so that I can leave my clone at work while I enjoy the stormless beauty of Davao with my family and friends. ugh.

Good thing I have this blog to keep me company.=) and you guyz to keep me crackin..=)

heffa very fantabulous evenin!!!

7 comments:

  1. Isipin mo na lang na babalik din sila, meron pang ibang tao na close sayo na maiiwan...

    Ang mahirap, ay ikaw ang umalis at iwan lahat ng mahal mo sa buhay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. di ka ng-iisa..
    ako nga pra ng lantang gulay..
    ang boring ng summer ko!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay.as if nman may malulungkot kung ako ung nwala.toinkx.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey life is that bad being alone, besides its just a temporary solitary mode, I am pretty sure there are lots of things you can do while they are out, and with this rainy season, you'll definitely prefer to slouch reading your fav pocket books or create new posts for this site. Anyway life is beautiful.

    A blessed morning and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anlungkot naman ng ganyan, kelangan minsan may aalis, pero magkakasa sama din balang araw ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. pagbalik nila, ako nman ung busy.toinkx.hehe.
    wala nakong mgagawa dun, smile nlng.hehe.

    ReplyDelete