Wednesday, May 6, 2009

piptin

this is from jelai..
thanks gurl for the tag, before this, i was thinking of posting a new ranting but my mind went blank.
now, there's something fresh here.yahoo.
here are the rules:

a.)magsulat ng kung ano - ano sa labinlimang tao
b.)hindi mo dapat sabihin kung sino ang labinlimang tao
c.)kung mayroon magtanong tungkol sa kanila, di mo dapat sasabihin
d.)mag-tag ng labinlimang tao rin na sa palagay mo ay gagawa nito(pero hindi mo i-tag ung taong nasambit mo sa laro)

you 1: u gave me strength when I was weak. u were my words when I couldn't speak. u were my eyes when I couldn't see. u saw the best there was in me. lifted me up when i couldn't reach. u gave me faith cause u believed. I'm everything I am because u love me.

you 2: I hate you for being stupid. You could do better, we both know it. Why did you sell yourself short. YOU FREAKIN DESERVE A LOVING BOYFRIEND!!!!

you 3: Thank you for spending 20 years of your life with me, for having fun moments with me, for driving me to and from places, for singing with me, for cooking delicious foods, for playing with me, and for being there for me no matter what happens. I love you.

you 4: you are my idol. but before that happened, I actually accused God as being unfair. You have an array of amazing talents and I have none. But since you're absofreakinlutely good, I've decided not to make a fuss about it instead. Idolizing you is way better. btw, I'm not accusing God anymore. I already apologized for that=)

you 5: you, who are so good in english. i wish you'd teach me how to come up with a 3-paragraph article without spending 57 hours on the computer. i love the way you speak, the way you organize your thoughts, your spontaneity, your choice of words, your overall english-related skills.

you 6: why do you love annoying me?i want you to know, coz i'm pretty sure that you haven't realized it yet, that you've already gone beyond the bounds. I tried to be cool with it before, but you're not funny anymore. you also have to be sensitive to others.

you 7: you are such a wonderful friend. i never thought we could get along really well with each other. thank you for the favors. thank you for listening to my sentiments. thank you for not going to the pantry ahead of me every lunch time. you're an angel inside and out.

you 8: i'll tell you the same words that i said to number 7 coz you're both doing the same things to me. Nobody's gonna know who's 7 and who's 8 anyway. i love you both.

you 9: I am sorry if haven't been keeping in touch with you lately. I just feel so guilty for everything that happened. I know that you're cool with it coz you pretty much handle everything very well. I'm trying to condition my mind that it's bygone already but nothing happens. I still feel that i owe you a lot and i cannot pretend like nothing happened.

you 10: jerk.

you 11: i look forward to seeing you on the second week of May. your baby is so cute and I'm very glad that you've chosen me to be one of her godmothers. yahooooo.

you 12: I like you for being so strong. You've been through hell a coupla times but you managed to come out just fine. i know you're happy now. i wish you'd continue being one forever. your smile looks really awesome on you. please do me a favor by using that every minute of the day eventhough we hardly see each other. i miss you and your kid.

you 13: i barely know you but really are great in making me laugh..=) thank you for making me forget about my worries.

you 14: YOU ARE SO COOL. you knocked the whiteman out on the second round.lawl.

you 15: (group,hehe) i miss all of you. I wouldn't be the gelikoi that i am now without you guyz. you painted my world with beautiful colors. wish i could see u soon and we'd bring back the good ole times again. take care of your health, I don't want any of you sick when i get there sometime this year.

I cannot tag anyone. lawl. just grabbit if you feel like doing.
yahoo.



14 comments:

  1. no pwobz poh!
    galing mo'ng mg.english ah.. d kna kelangan mgpa2ro.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha sino si "you" hahahahaha musta na? hirap pag blanko ang utak noh? walang maisulat..... ano kaya magandang topic? hmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.super.knina pako nag iisip kung ano ung isusulat ko.hehe.
    hai.mgbrain storming kaya tayo.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. sino kaya itong piptin na 'to? hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wala po,sabi ko para kang glue dhil dikit ako ng dikit sayo...hehe corny,hmp...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe..joke ba yon?wait lng.practice muna ako ng tawa ha..pra d ka nman mdisappoint.hehehe.joke lng

    ReplyDelete
  7. wala na disapointed nako,ok lang, gnito nman tlaga ako lagi,loser,sablay...haha ngdrama...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang drama mo pre.hehe.
    loser daw.he!

    ReplyDelete
  9. madrama talaga akong tao pre, dinadaan daan ko na lang sa biro. :(

    ReplyDelete