Monday, May 25, 2009

high noon



from jelai of my deviation





from pope of palipasan


wow. it feels like centuries since my last post. I have lotsa things going on inside this minute brain of mine and i hopei could spill em all out on this one but I doubt if I could do that so I might just tell you some of them: only the few that I can actually write about.

first of all, I miss you guyz!!! as in super duper miss you..(especially you..hehe)

second, I wanna thank jelai and pope for the awards.. wow nman.. touched ako.
pwede rin pla akong mkareceive ng award.hehe. before, I only see these awards on your pages. now, i have two!!!! as in T-W-O!!!!!!! can you believe that?twoooo..hehe.
But it's not only for these awards that I should be thanking both of you. You also deserve to be recognized for the influences you had on me through this blog.
jelai: for my dose of your daily quirks, stories, young love life dilemmas and reality checks. (not to mention the greetings that you give to everyone everyday)
pope: for the enlightening and inspiring words you put on your posts and your comments. (lemme ask you though, how do you come up with those ideas?you talk like you've really been to a wide array of deep shit in different intensities and categories, hope not.)


third, I haven't talked to Sir Abner (the man behind an indecent mind) for quite some time so during the past week when i was being stomped on by the laborers of the problem factory, I was close to breakin really hard. ugh. The absence of his pseudobrotherly words has totally crippled me. It's not like I can't solve my problems on my own. of course I can, you dork. I just find it better if I hear more mature views from seemingly mature persons on not-so-good things happening to me. hearing it from another person makes the pieces of advice more credible than hearing it from my own blabbermouth. ok. so I guess i better check him/you out before every remaining good thing turns me down.

fourth, I have already made plans on my davao trip come first week of June. It's just so disappointing that it might not push through. Our medical examinations, vaccinations and what-not's are scheduled that week. hayz. now tell me, how in hell could I go home and enjoy the lush of white sand, crystal blue waters and yummy food in Davao when I would be right here sticking my vein out to the medtech, opening my eyes wide for the optometrist and ophthalmologist, enduring the needlestick pain, and worrying if the results would come out fine?!! tell me!!!!!grhh.

fifth, a good friend of mine whose nickname happens to be ghel (the same as mine except that mine has no "H" and has ikoi at the end of it) has broken up with her boyfriend. Uhm, no. lemme correct that. It's the other way around. Her boyfriend dropped the famous "it's not you, it's me" line 2 nights ago. I feel sorry for her because she's really a jewel and dumping her like that is just so wrong a decision. I so wanted to comfort her but how? When my pitiful self couldn't even straighten up my crooked moving on tactics? It's been like a year since my ex and I broke up but until now, the pain still lingers. hay. She badly needs a shoulder to cry on but I'm afraid it cannot be my shoulder or else she'll end up like me and I don't want that to happen.

sixth, it's already 12:05 and i haven't taken my bath yet and I'm supposed to leave the house at 1:00pm. Good Lord. I'm having a bad feeling that i'll be superwomaning my way to the hospital again. ugh.
bye guys. be back sometime this week.

5 comments:

  1. hi ms. soberfruitcake! :D

    congratulations for the award. please also get your award from mine on my sidebar.

    yun po yung interesting blog award especially for you!

    have a nice day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hindi ka masyadong harsh sa akin on this post ahh?? except on repeatedly implying the "mature" word, which you forgot to make it caps lock and blinking!

    anyway... "dito lang me... wer na u?" LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow congrats sana tanggapin mo din ang mga awards na bigay ko sayo. sayo lahat yun... salamat,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really deserve these awards, I find your blog in its truest form, simple without any frills and superfluities, yet it leaves a lasting positive impression on the mind of the readers.

    Take care kiddo, we hope to hear from you soon...remember that Life is Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jelai: for my dose of your daily quirks, stories, young love life dilemmas and reality checks. (not to mention the greetings that you give to everyone everyday)

    wew! flattered ako..buti pa d2 ang ganda ng description sakin! hehe..

    mishu!

    ReplyDelete