Saturday, January 14, 2012

IRONY at its finest

Ok. One day after my elation towards the unexpected publication of my article in Young Blood, my boyfriend and I called it QUITS-as in finished, done. Don't fret, I know, I know, that I've said that like a thousand times already and you're probably not believing me anymore. SHHH! This time, HE was the one who finally let go. Sucks right?! No, it doesn't! It HURTS and SUCKS BIG TIME! I'm at the point where I can no longer say sorry and beg for another chance because HE doesn't love me anymore and there is totally nothing I can do about that. It's just so freakin OFF because yesterday I was at the peak of my happiness. I was all smiles the whole day. and a while ago, I probably just gotten rid of a a thousand ml worth of tears. Oh God. Help me deal with this. :(

1 comment:

  1. awwww... dont worry soberfruitcake.. you'll get by... tara iinom na natin yan!

    ingats!

    ReplyDelete